If you think you have been exposed for too long to an infected person or you have been to a place where there is a high case of COVID-19, it is highly recommended for you do a home quarantine and get some testing services.
What are the things you should do during home quarantine? Listed below are some tips:
- Always observe proper hand hygiene and sanitize your home.
- Reduce your exposure to other people and stay in your room.
- Check-in on your loved ones and communicate with them online.
- Make use of your health plan, and don’t forget to take care of your mental health too.
- Get tested for COVID-19. It will be better to go to a clinic that offers same day COVID test results.
As a trusted diagnostics laboratory in Houston, Texas, we at Rapid DX Laboratory strive to help medical professionals and patients make important health decisions through the delivery of fast and accurate testing services, maximizing the promptness of reporting while always safeguarding quality and accuracy.
Our services include but are not limited to COVID-19, Pharmacogenomics (PGX), and a flu test in Texas. We offer the best-in-class turnaround time for reporting and an online portal with a user interface for our clients to access results right from their homes.
Please feel free to give us a call if you want to know more about our RT-PCR Test COVID services.